Me and Mariano's - Tomorrow - We're on like Donkey Kong!

Okay so there's this new Grocery Store in Arlington Height IL that from all accounts is the "Sh*t"....and by all accounts I mean my Mom and Sister....and weirdly enough my Dad!

Supposedly this new grocery store has fantastic products at fantastic prices with fantastic incentives....aaaannnnndddd best of all boys and girls they "double coupons" yes, we here in the land of "no doubles" take this very seriously. On Wednesday and Saturdays they double up to 5 coupons at a Max of $1.00 face value. So hand them a $1.00 coupon it get's doubled to $2.00! (must not say "can't double").

I'm meeting my sister and mom there tomorrow at 8am or so....that means I have to be up by 6:30 so this better be good. I'll report back!

I'm so excited...I'm a coupon doubler virgin!

Go here to check out there web site! --->

Never miss a deal, steal or freebie again....go here to subscribe --->

1 comments:

Sharina said...

I am so glad I found your blog! I have to check this store out, I live up in Schaumburg, so this may become a store that I visit often. You have to let me know how it is :)

Post a Comment