Sears-a-Palooza! Great Deal with Sears Coupon - Still Available!


I hit up Sears over the weekend to take advantage of their $10 off a $20 Apparel or Accessory coupon. I did 2 transactions! Found lot's on the clearance rack and bought a size up for my daughter so she'll have some new Summer Clothes next year!

Bonus - also found a pair of Snow Pants....usually it takes the first snow to get my butt in gear. Now I'm prepared....even have the snow boats that were bought on clearance at  Target after Winter earlier this year! Which means I single handedly made sure it won't snow this winter in Chicago....because for once I'm prepared!

Paid $30 for Snow Pants, 4 pairs of jean capris and 3 shirts! I went $5 over the $20 mark on one transaction or it would have been cheaper!

Go here --->  to print a $10 off a $20 Apparel or Accessories purchase at Sears coupon good through 10/23!

It's good on clearance items as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment