Plum District - $20 for $40 of Luxurious, Chic, Hand-Made Hair Accessories from Sweet Chic Hair Boutique


Plum District
 is offering up $20 for $40 of Luxurious, Chic, Hand-Made Hair Accessories from Sweet Chic Hair Boutique!

I was taking a look through their web site and I have to say this is some really adorable stuff. I think I might be buying this deal! My daughter is 7 and I'm not going to be able to dress her up like a doll for very much longer!



How cute is this? This is a knit cap and a hair bow....if you go to the site you'll see this on the very first page...and she's wearing one of those tulle skirts....what an awesome idea for the holidays!

Voucher available for use in store or online. Good through 12/31 and shipping is a flat rate of $5.99!

Go here to get in on Today's Deal!  --->

0 comments:

Post a Comment