If you are a couponer then surely you have "given access" to your Facebook account to countless companies in your
Here's how to get rid of them (and I'm assuming here you do want them gone?)
- Go to your account drop down menu in upper right corner of your Facebook Account
- Click on Privacy Settings (see image above)
- Then click on edit your settings lower left corner
- Then click on the very top/first "Edit Settings" button (Applications You Use)
- Click the "X" next to the ones you no longer want to have access to your page/contacts
- That's it you're done!