HOT: 4 Movie Tickets for $15.99 from Weekly Cinema


The Weekly Cinema offer has returned!

When you sign up, you will receive a free ticket within 3 days. Then you get 3 movie tickets a month for $15.99, until you cancel.

I used these recently on a 3D movie which is more expensive.  It would normally have cost $12 each, but instead, I used my Weekly Cinema vouchers from Fandango! It was like paying $5.33 per ticket.

Currently I'm saving up my tickets for Thanksgiving weekend....it's a tradition around here to go hit the sales then see the latest blockbuster movie!

Are you interested in saving on tickets? If so go here to sign up --->
 
Keep an eye out for concession stand coupons for various movie theaters to make your movie experience even more frugal! I post them as often as I see them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment