Rebate Offer for a Tube of Zovirax


Just in time for Cold Sore Season! ZOVIRAX Cream is a prescription antiviral that goes straight to a cold sore. What's great about it is you can use ZOVIRAX Cream at any stage of a cold sore, including the little tingle or when it's "raging"!

The acyclovir in ZOVIRAX Cream specifically targets the cells that have been invaded by the herpes simplex virus (HSV-1). Once it gets into these cells, it stops the virus from copying itself, causing shorter outbreaks.

I get cold sores every time I get a cold and they suck...I'm in for one...watch now that I'll have something for it...I won't get one! Which is fine by me!

You can sign up here ---> Once you complete signup, you must click on "Get The Rebate Now" button to print the coupon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment