High Value Prescription Drug Coupons and Internet Resource!

Here is a great web site started by someone who was getting buried in medical and drug expenses. They have listed hundreds of coupons and rebates for prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, and medicines for pets.

You will also find some helpful resources like:
  • How to use Drug Coupons,
  • Why do drug companies use coupons?
  • Can you use drug coupons if you have insurance?
  • and more!
They also check each coupon once a week to make sure it is still valid and printing!

Go here to check out this great resource! --->

Thanks My Dallas Mommy!

Never miss a deal, steal or freebie again....go here to subscribe --->

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great Link !!!!! I printed 4 coupons last night and I saved $185 today.

I was amazed.

Thanks - you paid for a month's worth of gasoline.

You did a very good thing. I am grateful.

PeggyAnne

Post a Comment