Walgreens Command Hooks .50 cents Each!

Starting today, Sunday, Walgreens has the 3M Command Strips/hooks on sale for $3/2. These usually run about $3 each!

Deal Scenario:

Buy 2 at $3.00/2
Use 2 $1.00/1 Coupons here --->
Pay just .50 cents each!

My master plan:
My hubby hates putting nails in walls, hence I've had to beg, cry, bribe, and hire handymen to get pictures hung around here. I have a picture that has been leaning against the wall in the bathroom for 5 years....he won't flat out refuse to hang it but is always much too busy! I can't do it myself because I don't have the "I can put a nail in the wall without destroying the wall gene"....just ask the apartment complex I lived in in the 90's!

I'm going to buy these at Walgreens and he'll be so worried it will take the paint off the wall....(which it won't I know lot's of people that have used these with great success) that he'll hang my damned picture!

I'll let you know if it works!

Never miss a deal or freebie again....go here to subscribe --->

0 comments:

Post a Comment